Donate Your Items
Merchandise donations can be dropped off at our thrift store between 8:00am and 4:00pm, weather permitting. Larger items, such as furniture can be picked up, free of charge, by our truck. Please call us or fill out the furniture pick up form to arrange for an appointment. Please note that we can only accept donated items that are clean, serviceable, and in good (or better) condition.
You may request a pick up by calling 907-376-5708 or by filling out our Furniture Pick Up Request Form.
Every time you donate your reusable clothing and household items you help fund programs that directly support your neighbors in the Mat-Su Valley. Every time you choose to donate your gently used clothing or household items instead of dumping them in the trash- you participate with turn-A-leaf and Valley Community for Recycling Solutions to keep the Valley green.
- Support local non-profits and clean out items around the house that you really don’t need.
- We make it easy! We pick up donations at homes, schools, churches and offices, etc.
- We will provide you with a tax-deductible receipt.
- Are you moving? Downsizing? Don’t move things you no longer need. Drop them by our store!
- All of our thrift store net proceeds support Valley individuals and families.
- All of our thrift store net proceeds help maintain our Medical Equipment Lending and Merchandise Voucher programs.
What can/can’t be donated?
Whether you are shopping or donating, we want you to know how much we appreciate your support. To further assist us, please check the list for the items we cannot accept as donations. These are more than we can handle with limited space and expertise. The result to us is the excessive labor costs and disposal fees that impact the money we provide to the Valley individuals and families. As always, your continued support along with your cooperation with these guidelines will enable turn-A-leaf thrift store to be even more effective in the future.
|We Accept Gently Used:
|We Cannot Accept: